Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Si Kutai!!!!a.k.a Cik Siti…

Hari ini  birthday adik perempuan aku…siapa lagi kalau bukan si kutai…kenapa dia digelar si kutai?? biar hanya kami sekeluarga sahaja mengetahui nya…

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday !!!

My express message :

You're special, you're a sister who fights with me, plays with me, shouts

at me and annoys me. But you're a great person on the inside and I love

you my dear sister……….

radzman

you brighten up our life
With memories so fond
When I reach out
You always respond


You're someone I can count on
When I need a helping hand
You're compassionate and loving
You always understand


Oh yes you have your
Off days too
However those days
Are but numbered few


I'm so thankful to have
A sister like you
There is no other
Who could fill your shoes

Be good daughter…sister to our family…our family pride is depend on us…that the only word that i can say!!!!

No comments: